We have had a very windy March so we were able to fly kites several times. Andrea is getting some skills!
He did quite well I would say and it didn't even pull him off the ground.
Usually St. Patrick's day falls on a week day when the kids are at daycare so I don't have to worry about it. Well this year of course it was on a day we were at home. The kids immediately woke up and told me we had to build traps. I had no idea what they were talking about but I went along with it. This is what they made. They found a box and colored it. They also filled it with fun things they thought a girl or boy leprechaun would like. Please take note of the little Lucky Charms Marshmellows in the corner. We left the boxes alone for a while to see what they would catch.
In the meantime I had to call my daycare provider for guidance. (I have never caught a leprechaun before.) Amazingly the traps fell on the boxes. We all came running in to inspect and this is the leprechaun we caught! It worked! Unfortunately the only nuggets this one had we did not want ;)!
The kids informed me that I was not very good and they would have better luck at daycare next year...I agree!
No comments:
Post a Comment