Sadly though, still no teeth but it did make them significantly more loose. Finally I convinced her to let me have a try. I was very brave (I have been dreading this moment for years...ewe gross). I popped one tooth out and then the other. She started screaming and jumping up and down she was so excited! The whole family was very excited (Nick immediately tried pulling out his own teeth and saying they were wiggly). Here is the end result.
Sorry anyone with a weak stomach.
The funny thing is the big teeth had come up behind already and were already bigger then the baby teeth so she doesn't have a whole in her mouth. The other funny thing, I let her take the teeth to school to show her teacher and she lost them. We had to write a note to the tooth fairy...oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment