We started with a sight-seeing tour of the Richland WA area. This is our little crew minus a few that refused to be in the picture..Nick. Just imagine him off camera making one of his mad face with his arms folded because that is what was happening.
Kyle loved the big toy.
One of the day's Ben took us to the church potato farm he works with. It was awesome! I have never seen so many potatos in my life!!
Andi with her potato next to the conveyer belt.
Nick with his baby potato.
All the kids with their family of giant potatos.
Another day we went to the park by the Columbia river. This awesome park had a giant rock wall for the kids to climb.
Swingin'
My sister with Ian (she is an amazing mother to my Nephews).
Aunt Sue trying to tame Kyle! I know I could not have made the trip without her!!! And yes, the playground had a giant fish as well.
We loved having you "crash" our house!!
ReplyDelete