For some reason when I learned how to ride a bike I remember it being very difficult. I especially remember the skinned knees, hands and elbows. Because of this I made sure to buy Nick elbow and knee pads as he is a little sensitive when it comes to getting hurt. He has been riding his bike since he was two and a half. Over the last couple of months we have been raising up his training wheels from the lowest to the highest notch. We finally decided he was ready about a month before he turned 4. This is the picture of him all geared up.

Here he is on his first bike ride without training wheels!
Awesome huh! The amazing thing is since then he has only fallen one time. It took me months of skinned knees before I was as good as he is!
Looks to me like somebody is ready for a bigger bike!! Maybe this will motivate Ian.
ReplyDelete