Monday, September 5, 2011

Cowboy Reunion

We had a lot of family reunions this summer but apparently I forgot to get my camera out at all of them except the Cowboy Reunion with the Sorenson's. Thanks to my cousin Heather and all her helpers it was awesome. We camped out in my Grandparents back yard, played a lot of games and ate a ton of food and that was just the first day! The second day my Aunt rented a giant waterslide...it was awesome!!! Even my aunt's went down the slide!



Kyle just loved being around any water at all. This was his dream come true.!



This Video is of Andrea doing a front flip down the slide. She is totally the family daredevil!




This is the video of Nick and I going down the side. Don't judge the white legs...I am trying to bring tan lines back into style!




We will be talking about this reunion for years to come! Thanks Aunt Sue!

No comments:

Post a Comment